Senior Operations Manager
- St. Louis, MO
What you'll be doing
- Publish reporting that is consistent, accurate and distributed in a timely manner. Manage existing process flows; confirm process documents are complete and accurate. Ensure issues are documented, resolved and communicated to senior management. Confirm compliance with GAAP fund accounting principles, service level agreements, vendor agreements and regulatory requirements. Verify client billing and vendor payments are processed timely and accurately. Coordinate and lead due diligence meetings, SASE16 engagements and other audits. Implement new funds and products. Coordinate with external parties to manage external workflow expectations. Assign duties and develop new workflows and processes. Communication and development strengthen and lead a team of fund accountants through a collaborative team environment. Conduct training and development sessions; interview, train and evaluate personnel. Identify personnel goals, develop skills and monitor performance. Lead efforts to evaluate IT needs, develop solutions and monitor results. Develop marketing materials and participate in marketing efforts.
What your background should be
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the securities industry is required. Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment. Detailed knowledge of securities and the securities industry. Fund administration and straight through processing experience. Operations management experience. Must have Microsoft excel proficient.
Required Schooling / Training
- B.S/B.A in finance or accounting.
Who is the client company
- This is a pioneer and industry leader in creating and managing structured financing solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com