Senior Network Contract Manager
- Eden Prairie, MN
What you'll be doing
- Develop the provider network, yield a geographically competitive, broad access, stable network that achieve objective for unit cost performance and trend management and produce an affordable and predictable product for customer and business partner. Anticipate customer need and proactively develop solution to meet them. Serve as a key resource on complex and/or critical issue. Solve complex problem and develop innovative solution. Perform complex conceptual analyze. Review work performed by others and provide recommendation for improvement. Forecast and plan resource requirement. Authorize deviation from standard. Lead functional or segment team or project. Provide explanation and information to others on the most complex issue. Motivate and inspire other team members.
What your background should be
- 5+ years experience in a network management related role handling complex network providers with accountability for business results. 5+ years experience in the health care industry. 2+ years experience in contributing to the development of product pricing and utilizing financial modeling in making rate decisions. Advanced level of knowledge of medicare reimbursement methodologies such as resource based relative value system (RBRVS), DRG, ambulatory surgery center groupers, etc. 2+ years experience with provider contracting. Strong customer service skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to speak clearly and concisely, conveying complex or technical information in a manner that others can understand, as well as ability to understand and interpret complex information form others, including but not limited to reimbursement policy standards. Strong interpersonal skills, establishing rapport and working well with others. Dialysis contracting experience a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
Who is the client company
- This is a diversified health care company that serves the markets for health benefits and services worldwide.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com