Senior Medical Science Liaison (MSL)
- Detroit, MI
What you'll be doing
- The Senior Medical Science Liaison (MSL) is responsible for providing fair balanced, objective, scientific information and appropriate product education to health care professionals in compliance with all policies and regulations. Candidate must be recognized as having expert knowledge in the therapeutic area by key opinion leaders and may also serve as a therapeutic area expert to internal business partners as required by business needs. The Senior MSL is responsible for building external relationships with recognized experts in the therapeutic area, with the ability to identify and address scientific communication needs and stay abreast of the current scientific trends. The Senior MSL may participate in multiple scientific research activities under the direction of therapeutic area leadership. Specific activities includes participating in Life Cycle Management (LCM) and Indication Teams to develop data generation and communication strategies, contributing to planning and execution of medical advisory boards, contributing to research activities such as clinical investigator identification and study/project management, contributing to scientific meeting presentations, manuscript generation and other approved data distributions. The Senior MSL is required to conduct all activities under the direction of therapeutic area leadership, and in accordance with current regulatory and health care compliance guidelines. Develop externally focused culture: solicit and synthesize external medical and scientific opinions to derive superior customer insight and drive thought leader engagement and partnership. Act as medical and subject area expert to specific indications or products and/or activities to internal and external stakeholders. Collaborate with MSL-Professional Education teams to provide scientific support/coverage of medical meetings.
What your background should be
- Working knowledge of drug development and regulatory approval processes required. Working knowledge of US health care systems and customers required. Working knowledge of regulatory and commercial compliance issues relating to research conduct and dissemination of scientific information preferred. Excellent skills in project management, collaboration skills, influencing skills and communication skills (both written and oral presentation) required. Experience in working within a matrix environment is desired. Must have a valid U.S driver license and a clean driving record, as incumbent in this role will receive a company car.
Required Schooling / Training
- Advanced degree (MD, PhD or PharmD) is required.
Who is the client company
- The largest multinational comprehensive manufacturer company of health care products that provides care related services, consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical, medical devices and diagnostics markets.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org