Senior Marketing Manager
- San Francisco, CA
What you'll be doing
- The senior marketing manager will be directly responsible for leading the creative and execution strategy with external and internal agencies to ensure line of business objectives are met. S/he will act as subject matter expert for this channel and provide recommendations and creative solutions that include the incorporation of brand for both merchandising and sales incentive campaigns. The applicant will ensure that the ATM channel and merchandising are seen and utilized as an effective sales tool by establishing strong partnerships with key groups to ensure there is high visibility of this effective channel. S/he will maintain excellent communication and partnership with corporate real estate, facilities, operations and executive leadership. The individual will provide recommendations and demonstrate expertise in projects such as branch of the future which focuses on designing a branch that enhances overall customer experience. S/he will ensure rollout of any new components is seamless and highly coordinated in order to meet the business objectives of entire organization. The incumbent will design, implement and maintain processes and ensure controls and best practices are adhered to, including merchandise guidelines and incorporating merchandise checklist into branch audit. S/he will lead the operational excellence efforts for this channel; provide quality control over concepts, projects, and processes. The candidate will work closely with internal partners to set standards and practices for effective creative development; work with vendors to ensure timely deliverable while maintaining cost savings and develop controls and measure to document successes. This position will provide strategic creative recommendations and solutions based on campaign requirements and the banks strategic needs. The candidate will perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- At least fifteen years of relevant experience, preferably in financial industry. Management experience required. High degree of business maturity, mental fortitude and resilience preferred. Superior understanding of retail merchandising, POS and marketing principles; proven project management and organizational skills with ability to keep all stakeholders informed and on task. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; excellent communication and persuasion skills preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or related field required and masters degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a banking company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com