Senior Marketing Coordinator
- Bethlehem, PA
What you'll be doing
- You will be responsible for managing preparation of proposals and presentations (from start to finish) and marketing event support for projects located primarily within Lehigh Valley and surrounding counties (Berks, Monroe, Bucks, Montgomery, Chester). As part of a national business development and marketing team, you will work and collaborate with the firms employees, managers, as well as architects, construction management firms, developers, attorneys and other consultants. Effectively prepare, assist with and track proposals; statement of qualifications; requests for quotations and pricing and other marketing collateral from concept through completion. Coordinate, track and support the firms business development or marketing activities. Preparation and completion of 330 standard federal forms and general marketing-related administrative duties.
What your background should be
- Possess minimum of 4 years of related marketing and proposal experience within the real estate, architectural, engineering or construction industry. Business development experience preferred. Familiar with the local or market sector. Demonstrated experience with proposal preparation. Active participation in local professional organizations. Professional and positive demeanor. Outstanding verbal, writing and editing skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in related field.
Who is the client company
- The client company provides an integrated mix of engineering and environmental consulting services in support of land development projects, corporate real estate portfolios and the oil and gas industry.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com