Senior manager retail credit
- Glen Allen, VA
What you'll be doing
- Responsibilities of this role will sit within strategy and analytics with responsibility for all collections and recovery strategies (DDA, mortgage, student lending, home equity, auto, RV/Marine, credit card and small business). The senior manager retail credit will focus on ensuring effective credit risk management across these portfolios through in-depth risk analytics, recommending policy and strategy proposals, execution of line management processes and overall optimization of the collection and recovery strategies. The individual should be highly motivated and capable of driving tasks to completion. The individual will directly report to the head of strategy and analytics for debt management, mortgage and fraud operations (DMMFO). Lead policy development, syndication and implementation through analysis and written proposals detailing financial impact analysis and operational execution, balancing business needs and effective risk management. Deliver innovative and in-depth analytics that drive enhanced, profit based, credit risk strategies. Analyze and define methodologies to prioritize collection and recovery efforts by developing risk based collection strategies. Manage and/or source new decision engines within DMMFO to ensure built to support the future business strategy. Candidate will evaluate all channel strategies for collections and build an optimization strategy to leverage low cost/self-serve tools where appropriate based on customer behavior/risk. S/he will lead the development, implementation and execution of a comprehensive framework to address end of draw (EOD) / end of term (EOT) emerging risk events.
What your background should be
- 7+ years experience in credit risk environment. Candidate ideally will have broad based business experience and exposure to risk management of a consumer credit product. Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to conduct trending and comparative analysis are a must. Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills. Knowledge of statistical techniques such as regression analysis, decision trees, etc. Minimum 10+ years of banking or financial services experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative field such as economics, finance or statistics. Masters or advanced degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company is an American bank.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org