Senior Manager, Reputation Communications, Corporate Affairs
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- The reputation communications senior manager reports to the senior director, reputation communications within the corporate affairs function. The senior manager serves as a lead on managing the get old reputation program and the executive leadership team (ELT) visibility plan in coordination with commercial and WRD communicators. The senior manager will also contribute to other projects within the group. Work with the get old team to develop and execute a plan to sustain US presence and keep fresh and visible. Develop ways to further engage the business in get old as both advocates and sponsors. Curate, develop and package content and materials for get old site, social channels and print materials. Liaise with internal and external partners to maintain relationships and exchange updates and information. Serve as project manager overseeing tasks such as: team budget, calendars, trackers, logistics, securing and directing outside agency support etc. Partner with media relations, internal communications, WRD, IR, corporate affairs functions on all communications programs and business issues. Track key initiatives and communicate milestones to corporate affairs and the business teams serve. Manage program metrics and regularly communicate progress to teams. Work with region communications team members to support region priorities and when engagements outside the US. Build and maintain close, collaborative, mutually beneficial partnerships internally with communications teams and with conference organizers. Build and maintain highly productive relationships with public relations agency partners, as appropriate.
What your background should be
- Candidate needs 7 to 10 years of experience and demonstrated skills in developing, managing and delivering communications strategies and plans in a large, complex organization. Demonstrated expertise in working with senior executives and understanding of how communications advances business strategy. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; ability to convey complex ideas to colleagues and external audiences. Strong communication planning, execution process management skills and strong understanding of health care industry and mainstream and emerging media outlets. Demonstrated initiative, creativity, and strategic, analytical and leadership capabilities. Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-based environment and with multiple internal and external stakeholders; influence/negotiation skills and relationship management capabilities a must. Global/international experience a plus. Ability to represent a point of view a must. Knowledge and understanding of social media and digital technologies
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in communications, english or related field.
Who is the client company
- A multinational pharmaceutical corporation which develops and produces medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com