Senior Manager (Proposal Analysis)
- Dulles, VA
What you'll be doing
- The senior manager will report to the director of estimating and pricing for the IIS segment under global business services. Assure cost proposals clearly relay the various win themes meeting customer requirements and deliver winning prices as determined by price to win analysis furnished during strategic management review. The senior manager strategic pricing is considered an expert on the interpretation of request for proposals along with the application of various government regulations (FAR, DFARS, TINA, DOL SCA). Interact primarily with capture managers and capture team members, cost volume leads, IIS cross business teams, mission area personnel and the IIS leadership team; interface with DCAA and DCMA during proposal evaluation stages as required. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 12 years of experience with the development and submission of cost proposals. Demonstrated ability to effectively respond to various competitive scenarios and counterpoints during strategy discussion with executive management. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated financial analysis and creative problem solving skills. Demonstrated knowledge and ability to use Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint). Work experience within the both IR&D and the services sector involved in competitive bidding. Previous cost volume lead experience is preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS degree in business, finance, economics, or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a major defense contractor and industrial corporation with core manufacturing concentrations in weapons and military and commercial electronics.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com