Senior Manager, Insurance Strategy
- Florham Park, NY
What you'll be doing
- Developing trust based relationships with senior client. Shaping and leading business strategy and transformation engagements. Developing compelling responses to new business opportunities. Building and managing strong client and companies teams. Assessing and managing risks and issues and making adjustments as needed. Ensuring business outcomes are achieved. Developing expertise in specific practice specialty areas to increase the breadth and depth of company knowledge base and capabilities. Elevating companies brand and presence in the marketplace (e.g. conference participation, thought leadership, offering development, recruiting). Providing coaching and mentoring to analyst, consultant and manager.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in one or more of the following domains within the insurance industry. Minimum 5 years of experience in financial services industry consulting experience either at a consulting firm or as an internal consultant. Proven ability of creative and analytical problem-solving. Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment. Proven ability foster and maintain trust-based relationships. Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills. Excellent leadership and management skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree.
Who is the client company
- This is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org