Senior Manager, Human Resources
- New Orleans, LA
What you'll be doing
- This role will be responsible for the administration of several human resources activity, such as recruiting, termination, compensation, benefit, training and development, organizational design, employee and labor relation, succession planning, policy and labor law interpretation, investigation, compliance and application, performance management and employee and management coaching. This role will lead and direct a team of HR business partner within the west or gulf coast region. As the primary contact for the assigned business unit, this role will be responsible for providing HR support to employee at all level. As the expert on the client group talent, this role will proactively identify bench strength requirement and facilitate and internal movement to support retention, career development and to minimize risk for the business. This role will partner with assigned business leader and manager in driving clear and actionable development plan based on performance feedback. The candidate will work collaboratively across the HR team to promote a cohesive team environment.
What your background should be
- 15+ years experience in a human resources capacity. 5+ years experience in a management or HRBP role. Ability to travel up to 20% to assigned office locations throughout the west or gulf coast region. Engineering consulting industry experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in a related subject.
Who is the client company
- This is an American worldwide provider of professional technical and management support services to a broad range of markets, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com