Senior Manager Human Resources
- Mountain View, CA
What you'll be doing
- Manages human resources operations by orienting, training, coaching, counseling staff; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation records; resolving problems. Ensures planning, monitoring and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; assisting with management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors. Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs. Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending human resource policies and procedures. Maintains historical human resource records by maintaining ADP HRB platform; keeping past and current records and tracking contractors. Prepares employees for roles by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs. Oversees and manages the full cycle payroll processes. Manages the stock option program. Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel and support. Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing and updating policies, procedures, methods and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values. Provides reporting to different departments when necessary. Complies with federal, state and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies. Manages all US locations and UK HR needs.
What your background should be
- Five to eight years experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge with ADP workforce now or similar systems preferred. Strong Excel skills. Must be a team player. Strong people and relationship management skills; experience working with leadership at senior levels a plus. Prior management experiences a plus. Knowledge of Solium stock management systems a plus. Knowledge of E-verify a plus. International and domestic travel is required for this role. Strong presentation skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a computer software company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com