Senior Manager, Global IT Infrastructure
- Deerfield, IL
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the overall strategy, implementation and operation of the organization's IT infrastructure, ensuring the integrity and security of all systems, and carrying out activities in accordance to company standards and policies. The position is also responsible for managing a team of staff and directing managed service teams.
What your background should be
- Minimum of ten years' demonstrated technical expertise in Windows and Unix, Oracle and MS SQLServer database, HP servers and Cisco network.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field required. Master's degree a plus.
Who is the client company
- Premium spirits company producing bourbon whiskey, Scotch whisky, vodka, rum and ready-to-drink pre-mixed cocktails.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org