Senior Manager Analytics
- Riverwoods, IL
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for managing a group of analysts in providing analytical support to assist acquisition marketing achieving accounts and profitability goals. Track, analyze and evaluate results and strategies of acquisition programs and channels. Establish statistical models and segmentation to improve targeting. Consult on improving current and/or develop new strategies with business areas. Works with business partners to prioritize and distribute projects to analysts. Manages the workload of the team members and communicates project status to marketing managers. Consults business partners on any analytical and strategic issues related to the business. Operates as subject matter expert on statistics and profitability framework. Advises on test designs and selection criteria for various campaigns and programs. Ensures actionable and readable results. Work with business partners to establish/improve targeting models and segmentation. Guides the on-going development and maintenance of the decision support databases and systems. Works with appropriate areas to ensure future analytical data and system needs are met.
What your background should be
- 6+ years experience in the credit card, direct mail or financial services industry. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required. Extensive project management and leadership skills required. Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills. 8+ years experience with 5+ years in the credit card industry. Strong background in data and financial analysis, with 3+ years of supervisory experience. 6+ years experience with sas in unix and pc environments.
Required Schooling / Training
- Master degree in business, economics, statistics, mathematics or other quantitative fields.
Who is the client company
- This is an American financial services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org