Senior LIDAR Data Manager
- Springfield, VA
What you'll be doing
- The selected candidate will organize, track, and assist in quality control of data and products, disseminate time-sensitive tactical LIDAR products to OCONUS sites and users, and disseminate raw or partially processed LIDAR product data to and from customer libraries and to and from the CONUS production facility. The candidate will be responsible for the overall data management this includes the collection of performance statistics, the dissemination process and the tracking of collection requirements. Disseminating daily products, briefs, and datasets as required by collection managers. Deliver aircraft disk packs to OPED facility in a timely manner. Manage the PED archive and pre-stage data sets for recurring time-dominant product requests. Coordinate and deliver finished OPED products to requestors or collection managers. Provide daily collection statistics in relation to satisfaction of requirements.
What your background should be
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the geographic information systems (GIS). Experience in working with data in various different formats as well as cartographic techniques such as DEM extraction.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor of science degree in GIS, remote sensing, earth science or similar field.
Who is the client company
- This is an American defense company, provides scientific, engineering, systems integration, and technical services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com