Senior Java Developer
- Pleasanton, CA
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a senior java developer. This position is responsible to deliver high performance software solutions using software architecture patterns and best practices and aspect-oriented programming. Work hand-in-hand with architects to build the right solution the first time. Work closely with product teams to ensure solutions achieve the business vision and delivered to market on schedule. Work closely with operations and support staff to ensure successful production delivery and hand-off post-release. Build processing systems and solutions to handle the high volume business transactions.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3+ years of software development experience with core Java and J2EE. RESTful architecture and REST web services implementation. Database design with DB2 and MongoDB. Strong OO design and development skills. Creative problem solver and excellent communicator. Finance or payment industry experiences a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Master/bachelor degree in computer science or related discipline.
Who is the client company
- Concern about IT talent management expertise, staffing, and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com