Senior International Medical Assistance Coordinator
- Towson, MD
What you'll be doing
- Responsibility includes responding to calls dealing with travel issues, medical situations/emergencies determining availability of care required, when not available coordinating the logistical arrangements to facilitate emergency transportation to a location where care needs. Consistently manages individual cases/projects for a diverse group of clients with varying and sometimes complex needs. Takes action to assure customer needs and expectations met. Accurately documents casework and independently manages most complex and challenging cases/projects. Documents case work in customer relationship management system. Provides mentoring to less experienced staff and is involved with leadership responsibilities. Assesses needs of customer and develops resolution for emergency and non-emergency medical situations. S/he responds to travel emergencies and security situations around the globe. The role directs customer service of non-insurance related products (i.e. Ingenix products). The incumbent provides technical expertise, problem triage, instructions, or general non-sales customer supports. Analyzes and investigates, provides explanations and interpretations within area of expertise. Performs duties assigned by management. This position performs other duties as assigned by the management.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have 3+ years of customer service experience. S/he should have intermediate in ms word, excel and outlook. Any second language outside of english is a plus and french, arabic, or spanish bilingual is highly preferred. Healthcare experience is preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED; BA/BS is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a diversified managed health care company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com