Senior Internal Auditor
- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Conduct complex internal audits under the general direction of management and consistent with auditing standards, professional practices, schedules and any related statutes. Produce a quality end-product that clearly documents the audit work performed, which meets or exceeds the division standards while adhering to schedules and due dates. Demonstrate good judgment in evaluating the results of audits and in developing and presenting remediation solutions where control weaknesses have been identified work collaboratively and independently on unique or special assignments which may require specialized knowledge and/or experience. Comply with company, division, and professional ethical standards.
What your background should be
- 3 years of experience in auditing, or 5 years of experience in insurance or relevant business area. Experience in and knowledge of life insurance products and regulatory requirements. Demonstrated time management and project management skills. Good team skills including experience in building effective team interactions.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or other relevant areas of study.
Who is the client company
- The company is the leading provider of retirement services in the academic, research, medical and cultural fields.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org