Senior Information Security Manager
- Bellevue, WA
What you'll be doing
- Make proactive assessments of threat information in and outside the public domain, understanding the threat as it relates to the company and its customers, and implementing measures to combat the threat. Understand the operations of the business and comprehend how these create value and risk for the organization. Collaborate with team members, peers and the business unit management team to determine technical information security requirements, planned remediation, and advocate for the program to gain resources to implement appropriate protection technologies and processes. Implement and monitor controls necessary to ensure operational processes are performed and are effective to protect the environment from all forms of malicious cyber activity. Assist the governance group in the development and refinement of technical security standards, key performance indicators and other necessary processes to maintain effective operational security, as it relates to the business.
What your background should be
- Candidate must have strong technical, influential and organizational skills. Prefer six years of experience in information security related discipline, in addition to several years of relevant systems and/or network administration experience. Expert relationship building and partnering skills, including persuasion, negotiation and consensus building. Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a complex matrixed environment. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interpret business strategy and align to appropriate security enhancements to achieve business enablement. Ability to translate security requirements into business risks and impacts. Strong understanding of encryption, obfuscation and/or tokenization technologies or compensating controls.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information security, information management, or other related discipline preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a mobile communication company that provides innovative wireless products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com