Senior Industrial Designer
- Golden Valley, MN
What you'll be doing
- This position works side by side with other industrial designers, engineers and product managers to develop desirable products from concept to reality. This role calls for an organized, passionate and flexible designer with the desire to be a part of a design driven organization that is continuing to evolve. Supports design projects to collaborate and develop convincing products with solid stories and great user experience. The candidate maintains a continued understanding of the marketplace, competition, industry, methods and relevant trends. Takes an active interest and proactive approach to gain a solid fundamental understanding of the objectives. Carefully maintains and evolves the brand design language in collaboration with the cross functional team and design leadership and to align with overall branded goals. Attends meetings and maintains close connection with the business team and program management and stays on top of quickly evolving business objectives with a flexible mindset.
What your background should be
- Applicant should have 3+ years of related work experience in industrial design and product development. 3 to 5 years of experiences and proficiency with adobe illustrator, adobe photoshop and related tools/programs and 3D software is required. The candidate must have experienced in solid, proven understanding of manufacturing and engineering processes involved in consumer electronics development. Experience in both consulting & corporate design environments is a plus. Ability to work closely and directly with mechanical engineering.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in industrial design.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational conglomerate company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org