Senior Human Resources Generalist
- Rockville, MD
What you'll be doing
- Manage all aspects of employee relations including investigations, counseling to management and employees, conflict mediation and resolution; coach managerial staff on interpretation and application of relevant HR law, policies, procedures and programs. Participate in company-wide programs and initiatives. Manage the relationship with temporary contract agencies and manages temporary requisition process. Manage recruiting process. Prepare job descriptions, post job openings, source and screen and interview band i & ii level applicants. Track all required documentation to ensure new hire files. Work closely with management in the implementation of corporate policies related to human resources and employee development. Recommend new approaches, corrective actions, and updates to policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed. Assist with the development of new programs and initiatives. Interact with other departments to revise and improve internal processes and procedures. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in a generalist role. Must have previous experience coaching, influencing, facilitation, process development, analysis and problem solving. Previous leadership or strategic/analytical HR role preferred. Must possess strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in human resources related field
Who is the client company
- A multinational biotechnology product development company that providing analytical and laboratory products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com