Senior HR Business Partner
- Edinburg, TX
What you'll be doing
- This position aligns business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The candidate serves as a consultant to management on human resource related issues. Successful candidate acts as employee champion and change agent. Assesses and anticipates HR related needs. Communicating needs pro-actively with HR department and business management. The incumbent formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization. The candidate maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit financial position.
What your background should be
- The candidate must have experienced in PHR or SPHR. At Least 5 Years of progressive hospital experience in human resources. Demonstrated results in investigating and resolving employee relations issues.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in human resources preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about mobile telephony and wireless broadband services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org