Senior Financial Analyst
- Ashburn, VA
What you'll be doing
- The senior financial analyst will provide strong financial leadership to the tech support & SFC team by being a proactive business partner and providing valued input into the processes that drive the attainment of both an excellent customer service experience and financial objectives. The candidate will clear and complete understanding of the underlying tech-center business drivers. S/he will perform proactive monitoring of financial results and daily metrics to identify potential issues & trends. Prepare CV & BV including identification of risks, opportunities, and mitigation strategies. Active participation in the monthly close process, including but not limited to journal entry preparation and detailed variance analysis. S/he is responsible for accurate reporting of financial results and key metric drivers (month, quarter, YTD). Attend and participate in VP-tech support & SFC staff meetings and operation reviews. Perform business case analysis, recommendations, implementation, and postmortem. Review or assist in VLSS & non-VLSS project benefit calculations. Presentation of tech support & SFC financial results to national ops leadership at quarterly operation reviews. Active participation in the monthly force to load process, working with the client to identify risks, opportunities and mitigation strategies.
What your background should be
- CPA OR CMA certification preferred. The candidate with 6+ years of financial analysis experience required. Advanced excel & power point skills required. Knowledge/understanding of call center operations is a plus. vSAP, hyperion, CPM & WRBA systems skills required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, related field, or equivalent experience required.
Who is the client company
- This company provides wireless technology and telecommunications services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com