Senior Financial Analyst
- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Manages annual budget development process. Develops annual corporate budget/financial plan. Prepares corporate capital budgets in total and by functional area and develops budgeted balance sheet and cash flow statements. Manages real-time forecasting efforts. Maintains the financial planning model. Prepares statistical analyses comparing the budget to prior year actual. Prepares, balances, compiles and enters budget data. Monitors and evaluates budgets and cash flow for appropriateness ensuring fiscal solvency. Manages acquisition forecast evaluation. Manages new market forecasting. Develops and analyzes near term and long term financial forecasts of company financial position, results, and cash flow. Conducts financial and return analysis to support management needs. Provides investor relations support. Assists with internal financial reporting. Prepares presentations for the board of directors, banks, etc. Prepares ad hoc analyses as requested. Completes other projects and special assignments as requested by supervisor and/or senior management.
What your background should be
- 5+ years of business experience; 3+ years of financial analysis experience; 3+ years in capital planning experience; 3+ years of financial planning experience. Proficient in Microsoft office, forecasting budget skill, project management skill, store sales planning skill, goal-planning skill, and payroll-planning skill.
Required Schooling / Training
- Undergraduate degree in finance or related field required, MBA preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American retailing company and mattress store chain.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org