Senior Eligibility Analyst Associate
- Chattanooga, TN
What you'll be doing
- The senior eligibility analyst associate is responsible for managing the electronic eligibility files for assigned cases, including the manual updates from system fall-out reports. Implement and maintain eligibility data in the core system. Implement, update, and maintain electronic and manual eligibility data. Interact with internal partners and/or external brokers/clients/vendors. Generate report to identify and resolve discrepancies. Identify process improvement opportunities for eligibility. May provide or facilitate limited technical support for electronic processing of eligibility. Ensure customer data is uploaded accurately and timely. S/he may work with client and business project specialist to resolve file errors. The candidate is also accountable for identifying any file formatting or data integrity errors, and working with the business project specialist for resolution. S/he may assign as a subject matter expert (SME) to projects involving eligibility and/or electronic enrollment.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have 2+ years of prior group eligibility enrollment experience. High level of written and oral communication skills. Ability to assume a leadership role in a team environment. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. General knowledge of manual and automated eligibility requirements and procedures.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a global health services organization. Its insurance subsidiaries are major providers of medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance and related products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com