Senior Director (Strategy International Logistics)
- Bentonville, AR
What you'll be doing
- Creates innovative ideas to achieve and influence senior executive vision. Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics. Develops and champions transformational and innovative change for multiple integrated strategies across the logistics division. Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce. Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals. Drives major change initiatives to completion. Participates in the budget process. Provides overall direction for international logistics strategy. International travel required; 30-40%.
What your background should be
- 5 years of supervisory experience. 8 years experience in logistics and distribution or related field. 8 years experience in supply chain operations or related field (preferred).
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business or related field. Master degree in business or related field (preferred).
Who is the client company
- It is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of discount department stores and warehouse stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com