Senior Director of Product Management Benefits
- Roseland, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for identifies and develops product strategy and requirements and evaluates their potential and practicality by analyzing market and customer needs through direct client interaction, market research and interfacing with sale, service and IT. Supports all product launch and market-facing support activities. Serves as the key client facing contact for the product as well as subject matter/technical expert to the external client, marketing, sales and service organizations on all matters related to the products. Works with marketing, sales and service on the development of product positioning, demo design, training courses, sales collateral, etc. to ensure that business objectives are achieved. Will have direct reports and will manage a complex matrix organization including IT, service and sales. Works day to day with the product SCRUM teams to clarify requirements and accept final user stories and balances business needs with technical requirements, and recommends alternative technical approaches to meet design requirements when needed.
What your background should be
- 8+ years of experience in a market-facing software and enterprise solutions product role around health and welfare sustainability or benefits. Must be leadership experience, previous experience managing small teams; as well as experience working with agile methodology strongly preferred. Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills required. Ability to implement concepts, ideas and plans while functioning in a flexible, constantly changing environment necessary. Must be a strong collaborator, team player as well as an individual contributor.
Required Schooling / Training
- MBA or advanced technical degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The company is an American provider of business outsourcing solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com