Senior Director, National accounts, Long term care
- Richmond, VA
What you'll be doing
- The senior director, national accounts, long term care is responsible for driving profitable sales, gross profit and operating profit growth within the small to mid-size multi facility customer segment of long term care. Collaboration with the VP of sales, LTC, area vice presidents, area sales managers and account managers on the LTC field sales team in the course of targeting, closing, on-boarding and managing small to mid size chains is a key factor in the success of this role. The senior director, national accounts long term care will manage a team of 6 -8 individual contributors at the corporate account manager and national account director levels. The successful candidate will attain sales, gross profit, gross margin, AR, freight expense and operating expense objectives for small to midsize chain customers in the long term care space. The person would be responsible for leading team to exceed assigned objectives, including achievement of financial plan. Key duties include assisting direct reports with developing and executing territory operating plans, incorporating sales force as a process to help the team succeed, creating annual sales and gross profit goals, conducting midyear and annual performance reviews and maintaining visibility to relevant issues in the long term care space and leveraging them to win new customers.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5 years in long term care industry, strongly prefer successful people management experience. The candidate should have a successful track record calling on multi-facility long term care customers. Strongly prefer knowledge and experience with distribution pricing and contract administration functionality. The candidate must possess high level of knowledge of long term care industry, selling processes, legal processes and finance. Must possess high level communication skills, verbal and written. Strong collaboration skills required. Strategic thinking skills and strong planning and execution skills a must. Must be willing to travel frequently.
Required Schooling / Training
- Minimum 4 year college degree.
Who is the client company
- This is an American company distributing pharmaceuticals at a retailsale level and providing health information technology, medical supplies, and care management tools.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org