Senior Director, Loss Prevention
- Goodlettsville, TN
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for assist in the development and ensure the implementation of strategic plan, practice and procedure to reduce and control store inventory shrink through the loss prevention field staff. Lead division loss prevention manager with multi state territory. Hire, train and dispatch field based asset protection staff as needed to address issue that arise and gap that identify from the store support center. Compile management report for field operation and senior management. Establish and maintain working relationship with law enforcement and prosecute agency. Monitor store compliance with established policy and procedure and report gap to field operation. Make recommendation to senior management on ways to reduce inventory shrink and other financial loss.
What your background should be
- At least 10 years of retail work experience in loss prevention and store operations. Process improvement work experience a plus. Proven track record of producing results and meeting or exceeding financial objectives. This includes shrink reduction targets, achieving loss related inventory management objectives and team performance goals. Ability to collaborate with leader throughout the organization to integrate shrink efforts and to influence all parts of the business to recognize the value of making the control of shrink a priority and enlisting others to take action. Must have a high degree of experience with alarm systems, CCTV systems and POS exception based reporting systems. Recognizes the importance of creating a visible loss prevention team with a clear direction that can set and meet stretch goals to maximize team performance. Innovates and experiments to solve shrink problems and improve results year over year. Participates in developing the necessary data, tools and training to enable field personnel to manage shrink effectively. Basic knowledge of retail accounting principles. Intermediate level in Microsoft Office Suite, primarily spreadsheet, word processing and presentation software.
Required Schooling / Training
- Undergraduate degree required. Master in business administration or appropriate graduate degree a plus.
Who is the client company
- This is a renowned chain of variety stores in United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org