Senior Cybersecurity Risk Management Specialist
- Irwindale, CA
What you'll be doing
- This position conducts detailed business process reviews, application controls reviews and general controls reviews to assess the risk and security posture of identified systems. Reviews are conducted using a combination of interviews, observations and hands on technical testing using risk assessment and vulnerability assessment tools such as application code scanners, network analysis tools, static code analysis etc. Drafts and deliver formal reports detailing reviews and assessments completed, along with associated recommendations and mitigating controls. Works closely with project teams and business owners of technical solutions to facilitate acceptance of cyber security requirements and better understanding of the ownership role these groups play in risk management. Reviews and provides feedback on work plans and written reports of other staff members. Mentors, coaches and provides guidance to other staff members to help them develop/enhance more advanced cyber security subject matter expertise, risk assessment skills and customer service/consulting skills.
What your background should be
- Must have experienced in certified information systems security professional (CISSP). Twelve or more years of experience in information technology performing complex and conceptual analysis, consulting, project management and providing recommendations. Demonstrated experience identifying, documenting, and assessing risk management and cyber security requirements.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or an equivalent combination of education.
Who is the client company
- This is the largest subsidiary of primary electricity supply company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org