Senior Customer Service Representative
- Northwestern, OH
What you'll be doing
- Promote good customer relation by consistently providing premier customer satisfaction with a friendly demeanor. Have a developed rapport with the customer base, greet by/use name, have knowledge of account ownership, be responsive and timely with correspondence and problem resolution, and display a caring attitude. Act with confidence by answering or finding the answers to customer question and finding solution to customer issue. Maintain a position of trust and responsibility by keeping all customer business confidential. Perform daily office responsibilities, work with the customer services manager, to maintain the efficient operation of the office. Maintain personally a balancing record that is in line with policy and have the ability to find and correct outages and to enlist help as needed for more difficult errors. Maintain knowledge of the bank policies and financial center procedure, and take responsibility to keep up to date on any changes. Handle consumer and business customer problems with professionalism, directing more complex issue seamlessly to the customer services manager, or other management as necessary. Demonstrate sound judgment in decision making, abiding appropriately to established guideline and procedure. Maintain a well developed working knowledge of the complete line of product and service offered, taking responsibility to keep up to date and request assistance for further development need.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1 year experience in a banking, retail, sales or other role that involves cash handling and customer service. Strong working knowledge of banking retail policies and procedures. Advanced math abilities. Computer proficiency. Ability to work a flexible schedule. Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school education or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about banking and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com