Senior Customer Experience Analyst (CSE Performance Optimization)
- Riverwoods, IL
What you'll be doing
- The senior customer experience analyst will be responsible for developing insights on the different processes how data generated, collected, and recorded by the different components in the system. The candidate will be responsible for executing data analysis assignments to support customer-experience process owners, and identifying process, and customer-experience improvement opportunities using multiple data sources. S/he is responsible for analyzing large datasets and link interactions from numerous servicing channels to describe an end-to-end customer journey. Interpreting structured/unstructured customer feedback and translate to business cases and storylines. Working with business partners to define and refine new business operational metrics. Identifying, developing, and implementing, customer service strategies based upon data analysis. S/he will be responsible for creating, automating, and maintaining reports, and creating presentations to communicate finding and recommendations. S/he will clearly separate between opinions and assumptions to form a solid hypothesis and design appropriate analytical approach. Analyze structured and unstructured data and form new conclusions based on the findings. Consult project teams on proper analytical approach and assist them in deploying appropriate method to conduct required analysis. Make a judgment of where and how to min data, its level of accuracy and the treatment needed to convert it to relevant information. Utilize SQL and SAS to manipulate data into desired structure. This includes outlier analysis, data linking, missing variable treatment, and data exploration.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have 5+ years of business and data analytics experience, preferably in banking/payments industry. S/he should have demonstrates intellectual and analytical rigor with strong problem solving skills; strong project management skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent communication and presentation skills with strong oral and writing capabilities. Applicant must be team oriented, collaborative that passionately advocates and articulates opinion while maintaining flexibility to incorporate others point of views. S/he should have the ability to work in a cross-culturally and cross functionally high paced environment; ability to think and contribute at the global/enterprise level and at functional level; ability to identify root cause to drive continuous process improvement; technical ability with a passion for operations. Ms Office; advance excel skills required. 1 to 3 years of SQL, SAS (UNIX and PC), and SPSS experience required. One year of SAS, text mining required. Lean six-sigma certification or other process improvement experience is highly desired.
Required Schooling / Training
- Strong academic credentials with a bachelor degree in a quantitative field such as engineering, business, statistics, finance, mathematics, or economics; master degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American financial services company, which issues the discover card and operates discover and pulse networks.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com