Senior Customer Assistance Representative
- San Francisco, CA
What you'll be doing
- Take incoming calls, reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors. Manage outgoing calls for callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned. Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone. Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner. Provide directions and general assistance. Assist to assess condition of rental upon return. Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions. Effectively market the company while picking up customers up and dropping off customer in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed. Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services. May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment.
What your background should be
- Must have at least 1 year of prior customer service retail or administrative support experience. Must have a valid driving license. Must be authorized to work in the United States. Must have good communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about automotive services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org