Senior Court Clerk, Conciliation Court
- Minneapolis, MN
What you'll be doing
- Provide direct customer service. Assist external customers in person, by phone or by email. Assist internal customers (judicial staff, court staff, judges, referees, deputies, and interpreters) in person, by phone or by email. Provide courtroom support. Provide clerk support in courtroom to conciliation court referees. Update/process case outcomes following court appearances. Provide administrative case management support. Initiate conciliation court cases and process subsequent documents in MNCIS (court case management software) and EFS (electronic filing system); schedule court hearings; prepare and send notices. Review incoming court documents for timeliness and other statutory guidelines. Prepare and distribute court notices, orders and other court documents. Assist with other civil departments as needed.
What your background should be
- Six months to two years of recent (within the last five years) experience as a court clerk or equivalent clerical or administrative experience. Customer service experience working in a high-volume environment. Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, including the ability to de-escalate difficult customer interactions and process financial transactions accurately. Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally with attorneys, court staff, judicial officers and the general public.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about the state judicial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com