Senior Consultant (Clinical Lab)
- Tarrytown, NY
What you'll be doing
- Sr. consultant, has primary responsibility to collaboratively work with health system directors, field sales and supports organization, ACAM managers, senior management, and respective hospital administrative and technical personnel as needed to: collects all necessary data, organizes the data into high-quality professional presentations, professionally delivers the final presentation in such a way that company is recognized as delivering the difference through solutions for the customer, and lead implementation initiatives as required. Works on medium to large-sized individual or multiple projects, usually with multiple computer environments where design is very complex. Performs analysis of customers business requirements and application objectives, develops an application design in products to meet customers needs. Estimates time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement very complex project, develops project plan incorporating all project variables. Conducts periodic status checks with customer and team to assess progress against plan. Prepares weekly status reports on all project activities. May develop pre-sales support activities as needed.
What your background should be
- Typically 8-10 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above. Advanced degree may be substituted for experience, where applicable. A thorough understanding of the operation of the clinical laboratory, including chemistry, haematology, coag, and microbiology, excellent presentation skills including total development and delivery, the ability and desire to learn process modeling and workflow analysis along with solutions tools used during the process, ability to organize information, both spoken and written, in a clear and concise manner, strong background in the use and application of Microsoft office suite, and selling experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Who is the client company
- One of the worlds largest suppliers to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, medical information technology and hearing aids.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org