- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- This ideal candidate will offer different services, involving preparations final statements, full cycle accounting, due diligence, etc. The duties may involve to reconsider complex quarterly and annual accounting provisions, assist customer with different ad-hoc project, and perform account reconciliations. Senior Consultant will be chargeable for handling inventory management, preparing financial statements; involving trial balance and closing entries, and interacting with customers to confirm understanding of assignment and accuracy. Moreover the person will offer guidance on almost every aspect of the project to the junior staff members.
What your background should be
- 5+ years of tax experience
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
Who is the client company
- Offers contract staffing, contract-to-hire and direct hire solutions across a wide variety of industries and positions, including: Technology, Accounting and Finance.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org