- Washington, DC
What you'll be doing
- As a Senior Consultant, the applicant will play an important role with duties that range from examining client's issues/objectives and interviewing key client stakeholders, to developing recommendations and authoring presentations. Senior Consultant will take part and lead teams in both strategic advisory and transformation projects. The successful applicant will be answerable for delivering outstanding client results, directing client personnel, preparing work plans, facilitating client teams to implement recommendations. It is the responsibility of the position holder to assist the documentation of systems requirements specification in coordination with technical team and execute high level testing of business and functional requirement.
What your background should be
- 3 years of experience in finance/banking
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS degree in finance/business/management/information technology
Who is the client company
- Provides of custom information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com