- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- The successful candidate will possess strong communication skills with superior writing and editing skills and the ability to deliver multiple projects to required deadlines. The role is responsible for conducting research and transforming developed content and SME interviews to create a new language, communicating key messages effectively to both internal and external audiences and producing effective reports and presentations.
What your background should be
- A minimum of 3 years of experience writing compelling text about emerging technologies and/or services.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS in English, Journalism, or a technical field.
Who is the client company
- Information services company delivering data solutions and services to government and commercial organizations worldwide.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com