Senior Cloud Operations System Administration Engineer
- Palo Alto, CA
What you'll be doing
- The senior cloud operations system administration engineer is responsible to provide subject matter expertise in the areas of cloud operations, security, monitoring, deployments, networking, and scripting. The candidate will analyze and design process improvements concerning cloud deployments and ongoing cloud operations. Documentation of best practices and standard operating procedures for the cloud services group. S/he will install, deploy and configure customer solutions in the company content management cloud services platform. Ensure backup and replication of customer data in a secure manner and implement system management tools to provide monitoring and management of applications and infrastructure. The applicant will perform scale and capacity planning. Adhere to and enhance security policies and procedures for cloud services. Troubleshoot and analyze server and network problems, deploy updates and patches during maintenance windows. Serve as level-3 support for infrastructure issues and resolve issues with infrastructure providers. Provide 24x7 on-call escalation team supports on a rotational basis. Develop operational documentation and maintain run books. This position is also responsible for continuous improvement of the tools and processes to deploy and monitor the health and performance of the customer cloud environments. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have 5+ years of experience as a cloud systems administrator or equivalent experience (IT/web/network operations in customer facing production environments) and experience operating and supporting large-scale hosted applications. S/he should have the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure, ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and drive issues to resolution, good verbal and written communication skills, and strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in a technical related field or equivalent
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational document management corporation that produces and sells a range of color and black and white printers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com