Senior Clinical Applications Analyst
- Atlanta, GA
What you'll be doing
- The hiring person assists the patient care applications coordinator in the coordination of activities and resources for all hospital clinical applications. Uses and supports enterprise-level report-writing tools to develop custom clinical reports for enterprise use and decision making. Maintains a report library index of both standard reports available within the clinical applications and custom reports developed. Analyzes data and situations, reasons logically and draws valid conclusions. Demonstrates expertise with report writing tools such as mckesson's horizon business objects, mckesson business insight, crystal reports, SSRS and general use of report-writing solutions within various healthcare-related applications.
What your background should be
- Two years healthcare clinical systems experience. Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- B.S. degree in nursing, business, systems, or related field.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org