Senior Business Intelligence Developer
- St. Louis, MO
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a senior business intelligence developer. This position is responsible to design, build, test, and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs. Incumbent will act as a subject matter expert for application software developers and engineers. Contribute to in the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements. Meet with business partners to understand business needs. S/he is responsible for overall design of the solution. Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3+ years of related experience. Healthcare experience strongly preferred, requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field. Experience with SQL required. Advanced working knowledge of business intelligence tools, including MicroStrategy, business objects, Cognos or SAS required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science, MIS, related field, or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about IT staffing and solutions services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com