Senior Business Banker
- Melville, NY
What you'll be doing
- The senior business banker develops and maintains the company relationships with contacts/customers to maintain and expand business. Maintains a regular calling program on customers and prospects in order to generate high quality new deposit and loan business from existing clients in order to achieve or exceed specific production goals. Meets with existing customers and prospects through personal calling efforts and other contacts to discuss business needs and recommend ways in which the bank can help provide business solutions to all of financial needs. S/he assists in planning the portfolio growth through the development of a business plan in alignment with departmental budget and consistent with overall bank asset/liability management objectives. Responsible for the sale and administration of all banking services to include deposits, loans, investments, trust, etc., to businesses and individuals within the assigned region. Reviews demand deposit profitability analysis and outlines strategies to bring unprofitable accounts back to profitable status. Evaluates risk and compensating demand deposit balances of each loan in order to properly price loan to meet profitability standards. Works with borrowing customers to procure updated financial information on an ongoing basis. Follows up on loan exceptions to insure timely clearing. Serves as a representative in various civic and community functions to further enhance its image and develop additional business.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have at least two years of business banking experience. S/he should have credit knowledge. Incumbent should have knowledge of competitor products and pricing in the market served. Applicant should have to communicate lending decisions to customer and control volume of exceptions.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS in business or finance degree is preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com