Senior Business Analyst
- Pittsburgh, PA
What you'll be doing
- The applicant will work with customers, including the stream lead in understanding and delivering the scope and expected business value. Collaborate with other projects within the program and identify interdependencies; actively manage in partnership with your colleagues. Manage authoritative scope and business requirements of the assigned project. Maintain requirements related documentation and ensure effective understanding of that documentation across the project team. Work with the various business departments to understand business requirements, document them and translate them into functional specifications, often in partnership with the technology team. Demonstrate advanced business analyst skill set in support of program and project objectives. S/he will also be responsible for understanding user person and user profiling and effectively communicating these. Use case design. Operate model design and describe the process flows. Update and maintain documentation proactively throughout the lifecycle of the project. Perform testing to ensure that all requirements have been met. Partner with other project stakeholders throughout the project to ensure project success and the effective understanding of business requirements. Assist the project manager in documenting changes to project when the scope and requirements change (change control). Provide analysis expertise to project team when required. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Seven to ten years of experience in a business analytics role preferred. Excellent verbal and written communication skills preferred. Ability to operate personal computer and software; also experience with microsoft products (e. G., excel, word, power point and access etc.) And technologies preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business, MIS or technology preferred required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational banking and financial services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com