Senior Business Analyst
- St. Louis, MO
What you'll be doing
- This role work as expert and visionary in providing strategic business solution to enterprise wide technology initiative. Analyze highly complex business requirement, design and write technical specification to design or redesign complex computer platform and application. Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis effort. Oversee overall system testing and the migration of platform and application to production. Develop new documentation, departmental technical procedure and user guide. Lead project, allocate and manage resource and manage the work of less experienced staff.
What your background should be
- Five or more years of experience in eliciting and documenting requirement in a business analyst role. Must have demonstrated the ability to lead requirement discussion and authoring of business requirement document and as is being process flow. Must be able to interact with business operation and business analyst to understand the business requirement in order to create detailed design and technical specification. Strong influencing, conflict management and negotiation skill. Excellent verbal and written communication skill. Analytical and problem solving abilities.
Required Schooling / Training
- Four year college or university degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about staffing and recruiting services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org