Senior Billing Clerk
- Williston, ND
What you'll be doing
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duty satisfactorily. Read computer file or gather record such as purchase order, sales ticket and charge slip, to compile needed data. Enter information into computer or compute amount due. Prepare invoice, listing item or service sold, amount due, credit term and date of shipment. Prepare bill of lading and list weight and serial number of item sold. Prepare shipping label. Prepare credit memorandum to indicate returned or incorrectly billed merchandise. Prepare credit form for customers or finance companies. Post relatively complex transaction to accounting record such as work sheet, ledger or computer file. May provide support or direction to less experienced billing clerk.
What your background should be
- Maintain a high level of professionalism while working with clients (external and internal). Previous B2B collections experience of at least 2 years. Excellent organizational and communication skills. Highly proficient at multitasking. Willing to work in a very fast paced, high volume environment. Must be comfortable taking initiative and be able to work with minimal supervision. Proven ability to work as part of a team. Be able to work within strict timelines.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
Who is the client company
- Concern about environmental solutions services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com