Senior Associate (Portfolio Management)
- Birmingham, MI
What you'll be doing
- Assist the AMD and supervisor in development of strategic media plans for client, including traditional and digital media strategies. Develop media objectives, strategies, and overall plan direction. Oversee the error-free implementation of media plans. Provide analysis, supportive rationale, and recommendation for all media plans. Write POVs, memos and portions of media plans. Prepare & deliver client communications & presentations. Provide appropriate direction and supervision to media associates. Utilize working knowledge of media research and application to media planning/buying. Maintain the upkeep of budgets and records for all assigned accounts. Timely completion of projects as assigned. Maintain a positive working relationship with other internal groups as well the media partner community. Seek out information to remain current on media trends.
What your background should be
- One to two years of experience in media planning across two business categories with some experience in digital media planning. Knowledge of media planning skills and tools, research sources, etc. Strong writing and presentation skills required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required.
Who is the client company
- Help clients maximize business results through integrated, intelligence-driven marketing strategies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com