- McLean, VA
What you'll be doing
- Manage and deliver large, complex engagement that identify, design and implement creative business and technology service. Handle engagement risk, project economic, planning and budgeting, account receivable and definition of deliverable content to help ensure buy in of proposed solution from top management level. Develop and maintain relationship with senior management, positioning self and the firm for opportunities to generate new business. Evaluate risk related to requirement management, business process definition, testing process, internal control, project communication, training and organizational change management. Manage the day to day interaction with client manager.
What your background should be
- Ten years of experience as a technical architect or business solution architect responsible for large scale application design and architecture and knowledge in at least one of the standard relational databases such as Oracle, DB2 or SQL server; U.S. Federal government consulting experience preferred. Knowledge of system development life cycle processes, including hand on experience creating testing script, leading user acceptance testing and reporting on status and experience in relational and object database implementation and integration.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in information system or a related discipline.
Who is the client company
- Concern about audit, tax and advisory services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com