- McLean, VA
What you'll be doing
- Support current state IT assessments through interviews, data analysis and the documentation of findings and support the implementation of IT management technology at client sites. The incumbent is responsible to liaise with client stakeholders and subject matter professionals. Act as a subject matter professional in one or more IT domains and/or industry markets. Provide input into engagement decisions including project planning and resource allocation. Assist in the creation of proposals and other new business development efforts and in developing or updating firm methodologies regarding technology operations services.
What your background should be
- The candidate must have four years of experience in IT. IT infrastructure library certification and IT portfolio management experience is preferred. Should have experience in demonstrated understanding of the control objectives for information technology and experience or certification in leading IT management tools from vendors such as CA, HP, BMC or IBM preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in information systems, computer science or a related discipline.
Who is the client company
- Concern about audit, tax and advisory services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com