Senior Application Developer
- Minneapolis, MN
What you'll be doing
- Performs the technical design and development of complex application systems using existing and emerging technology platforms. Estimates and defines time tables and project tasks; analyzes and estimates cost and time. Leads change impact analysis. Creates and may review unit and test plans. Identifies opportunities to improve testing process. Performs design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solution. Develops basic and detailed program specifications. Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintains, and modifies computer programs of high complexity, significance, and risk. Leads technical staff and clients to investigate, analyze, and resolve complex technical problems. Identifies and manages interfaces, service levels, standards, and configurations. Conducts analysis of organizational needs for the development and implementation of application systems. Monitors operating efficiency of existing application systems. Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement and recommends technical solutions. Demonstrates good understanding of the business needs driving the projects.
What your background should be
- At least 7 years experience with developing and implementing applications. Domain knowledge of foreign exchange derivative products. Familiar with option pricing, position and risk management, confirmations and accounting. Experience in calypso (version 11 and up): system install or upgrade, users and groups permissions, workflow setup, market data management.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
Who is the client company
- This is an American diversified financial services holding company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org