Senior Application Developer Technical Lead
- Richmond, VA
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for technical design, development, modification, and implementation of computer applications using existing and emerging technology platforms with responsibility for overall delivery of software applications. Manage, coordinate, and lead project teams of up to 4 IT professionals along multiple work streams. Develop applications using Java, J2EE, Web Services, Web Applications, XML, application and database servers, Unix/Linux. Manage the design, coding, testing, implementation, and debugging of programs adhering to corporate requirements and standards. Perform application testing and validation, programming, and documentation. Document design decisions, adhering to existing process guidelines, develop software components, and mentor junior developers. Coordinate software system installation and monitor implementation process. Present complex IT concepts and project metrics to both technical and non-technical audiences.
What your background should be
- 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate application development experience. Must have the following skills through education or work experience: coordinating work of others along multiple work streams; presentation of complex IT concepts and project metrics to both technical and non-technical audiences; Java; J2EE; Web Services; Web Applications; XML; application and database servers; Unix/Linux.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor or higher degree or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, engineering, computer information systems, or a related technical field
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com