Senior Analyst Market Intelligence
- Waltham, MA
What you'll be doing
- Identify and develop strategies to explore potential and new business lines or additional opportunities within current business lines performing economic/market and competitive analyses and feasibility studies to support and promote business growth. Develops benchmark criteria for strategies. Provides advanced financial models and business case analyses and modeling/forecasting to intra company management teams to assist with potential market and strategic opportunities and decisions. Manages project portfolios pertaining to assigned company affiliated practice groups and intra company business lines such as inpatient services, vascular care, and fresenius Rx, providing advanced and complex business development research, analysis, modeling and reporting to support growth. Contributes to improvement of project portfolio performance through analysis of data, modeling of performance, and evaluating processes, driving efficiencies, and liaising with appropriate management teams to effectuate improvements. Obtains data from business lines, external data sources such as public and proprietary data, and practice billing and patient health record data practice managers and/or IT departments, taking the appropriate steps to verify the integrity of the data. Analyzes data looking for correlations and drivers between data sets identifying key risks and opportunities, emergent trend patterns, etc. to determine proposed strategies. Identifies the practices market/foot print, referral patterns and other trends to identify each practices key opportunities, risks, and successes. Identifies opportunities to introduce and/or expand company service lines such as practice management, pharmacy, labs, vascular access with affiliated practices. Develops PowerPoint presentations presenting data to business development senior management, appropriate business line management and practice stakeholders to determine a common objective and to support development of common strategies and initiatives. Provides recommendations to the senior director, vp of strategic planning, business line executives and other stakeholders on recommended strategies for discussion and implementation within in affiliated physician practice groups and other business line opportunities. Performs follow up analyses which include performance measures and other indicators regarding the progress success or failure of initiatives and strategies implemented. Provides feedback via customized reports and modeling regarding the results to the appropriate practice managers or representatives, business line stakeholders, and other Business Development management personnel as applicable. Responsible for conducting independent research to identify other strategic growth opportunities to complement the Fresenius NA strategic growth plan. Leads the day to day activities of Market Intelligence Analysts providing technical guidance, expertise and support acting as a resource and subject matter expert as needed. Mentors and trains the analysts to develop and advance skill sets on a technical and communicative basis, as the needs are identified. Monitors and evaluates the integrity of the work product produced by the junior analyst team to validate strategic recommendations. Provides informal feedback to analysts throughout the year providing suggestions to Sr. Director regarding professional development opportunities for analysts and input regarding their performance relative to their technical progression and interactions with key business line leaders. Contributes to performance improvement by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies, liaising with business segment teams to ensure best practices are followed and/or adopted to achieve strategic initiative goals.
What your background should be
- 5 plus years in market analysis, competitive analysis, business development or financial analysis. Strong mentoring skills. Well-developed analytical skills. Ability to influence. Familiarity with corporate financial concepts, competitive dynamics and market structure of dialysis industry. Demonstrated initiative at translating concepts and ideas into concrete deliverables. Proficiency with PC-based software such as MS Access, Map Point, Excel and PowerPoint. Must be flexible to maintain focus and productivity in an environment of frequently changing priorities and tasks. Must have excellent communications skills both oral and written.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelors degree with specialization in business and/or finance. MBA preferred.
Who is the client company
- Company specialized in the production of medical supplies, primarily to facilitate or aid renal dialysis.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org